Health and Safety Procedures
We are blessed to be able to welcome our community to in-person services with the following directives in place:
- Individuals who have been exposed to the Coronavirus, or are at high risk as defined by the CDC (unvaccinated persons 65-years or older, those with compromised immune systems, those with respiratory illness, heart conditions, or other underlying medical conditions) are encouraged to stay at home.
- A distance of six feet must be observed between families at all times.
- Use of non-medical masks is required when moving around the Church building.
- There will be no fellowship hour following Liturgy. Parishioners are asked to depart the Church in an orderly fashion family-by-family following the dismissal.
- Icons are to be venerated by crossing oneself and bowing. Please do not kiss the icons.